3. Vacation with the cranes
Crane watching in September and October
The slightly different crane tour. In late summer each year the cranes return from their home in Scandinavia to the Baltic Sea in the Rügen-Bock region. Around 40,000 of these birds are counted each year. The peak of the rest area is reached around October 15th. Our 4-day offer is an eventful time with a unique natural spectacle.
You can experience the observation in two different ways:
In the crane observation center in Groß-Mohrdorf, open from 10 a.m. until sunset or by boat from Schaprode or Stralsund through the Vorpommersche Boddenlandschaft National Park, past Hiddensee to Pramort to the sleeping areas of the cranes. You can also see the birds on the Rügen fields.
- 1 x welcome cocktail
- 3 x overnight stays incl. breakfast buffet
- 2 x 3-course menu
- 1 x boat trip with ornithological management. Tip: take binoculars with you.
- Price per person in a double room
- € 159.50 for 3 nights including the entire arrangement
- Children up to 6 years free in the parents’ double room (except for additional services such as a boat trip)
- 3 bed room. plus € 118.50